This legal notice regulates the use of this website under the terms and conditions set forth in the following sections.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the data of the entity are provided:
DCIP Consulting Solutions, S.L.
Av. de las Jacarandas, 2, 46100 Burjassot, Valencia (Spain)
Phone: +34 963 498 949
Alicante Mercantile Registry, Volume 2763, Folio 110, Book 0, Section 8, Page A 82733, Inscription or annotation 3.
To contact us, you can access the contact page (
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on this website.
General obligations of the user
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same. It is forbidden, in general, any type of action to the detriment of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS and contrary to this legal notice.
As a user, you agree NOT to engage in activities:
- That are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Infringe the rights of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS or third parties.
- That may damage, introduce viruses, render unusable, overload or deteriorate the website
- That may prevent the normal use of the website by other users.
- That may involve any form of violation of the rights of third parties: right to privacy, right to one’s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.
- Involving any type of advertising (p. e.g. sending unsolicited e-mails, i.e. spam or similar communications.
Intellectual property and use of content
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS holds all intellectual and industrial property rights on this site (texts, videos, images and illustrations).
If, as a user, you wish to insert links from your own web site to the DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS web site, you must comply with the conditions detailed below. Ignorance of these conditions will not prevent you from being held liable under the law:
- The link will link to the homepage or to any internal page.
- In any case, it shall be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at all times, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround this website or allow the display of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the same and, in any case, when they are displayed together with content outside it so that:
- produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the content;
- involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation;
- serve to leverage the brand reputation and prestige of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS;
- in any other way is prohibited by applicable law.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, its employees or the activities it carries out may be made from the website that introduces the link.
- Under no circumstances shall it be stated on the web page where the link is located that DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed trademark, or any other distinctive mark of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, within the sender’s website is prohibited, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS website is permitted in the manner set forth in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not, under any circumstances, provide or link to its own content or that of third parties:
- are illicit, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.);
- induce or could induce in the user the false conception that DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or, in any way, supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender;
- are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, in view of the place, content and subject matter of the sender’s website.
In any case, DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their removal when they do not comply with the conditions required in this section.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS is subject to compliance with Spanish and European regulations on data protection and information society services.
To do this, along with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the user can request DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing the data controller, address, legitimacy, the possibility of exercising their rights (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and right to be forgotten), the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of electronic or computer systems, caused by reasons beyond the company’s control, delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems. Even so, in DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS we work and do our best to have the best facilities and security protocols.
Content in the links
Likewise, DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS is not responsible for the contents, products or services that may be visualized by means of electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the website. In the event that a user considers that there is a linked site with illegal or inappropriate content, he/she should inform DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS. These links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they provide access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS with the statements, content or services provided through them. DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS reserves the right to unilaterally remove links appearing on its website at any time.
For any communication that may be necessary, you should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L., C/ Professor Beltrán Báguena, 5 Planta 7, Oficina 9, 46009 Valencia. Telephone numbers and other means of contact are also available on the contact page (
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions governing this website and all relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish law.