This legal notice regulates the use of this website under the terms and conditions set out in the following sections.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce, the following data refer to the company to which this website pertains to: Av. de las Jacarandas, 2, 46100 Burjassot, Valencia (Spain) Telephone: +34 963 498 949 E-mail: email@example.com CIF B53853461 Registro Mercantil de Alicante, Tomo 2763, Folio 110, Libro 0, Sección 8, Hoja A 82733, Inscripción o anotación 3. To contact us, you can access the contact page (https://dcip-consulting.com/contact/).
General obligations of users
Conditions of access to this website shall be conditional on current legislation and the principles of the user’s good faith and legitimate usage. It is forbidden to carry out any activity against DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS or that is contrary to this Legal Notice. As a user, you agree NOT to engage in any activities:
- That are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- That violate the rights of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS or third parties
- That may damage, insert viruses, make useless, overload or deteriorate the website
- That may prevent the normal use of the website by other users
- That may involve any form of violation of the rights of third parties: the right to privacy, the right to one’s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.
- That involve any form of advertising (e.g. sending unsolicited e-mails, i.e. (spam) or similar communications).
Intellectual property and use of content
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights in this page (texts, videos, images and illustrations).
If, as a user, you wish to introduce links from your own web page to the DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS web page, you must comply with the conditions detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the law:
- The link will link to the homepage or to any internal page.
- In any case, it will be forbidden, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that involve this website or allow the viewing of content through Internet addresses other than the same and, in any case, when viewed together with content outside it so that:
- produces, or may produce, error, confusion in users as to the true origin of the content;
- is an act of comparison or unfair imitation;
- takes advantage of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS’ brand reputation and prestige;
- is otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, its employees or its activities will be made from the web page that introduces the link.
- In no case will DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS express in the website where the link is located that DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS has given its consent for the insertion of the same or that, in another way, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark, or any other DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS mark, within the sender’s page is prohibited, except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, and provided that in such cases a direct link to the DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS website is permitted in the manner set forth in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not, in any case, dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties:
- that are illicit, or fail to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted principles of morality or public order (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.);
- that induce or could induce in the user the false conception that DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS subscribes, endorses, adheres or, in any way, supports the ideas, manifestations or expressions, licit or illicit, of the sender;
- that are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, in view of the place, contents and subject matter of the website of the sender.
In any case, DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and require their removal when they do not meet the conditions required in this paragraph.
Third-party FailuresDCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS will not be responsible for the possible damages that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative functioning of the electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes other people’s to the company, of the delays or blockades in the use of the above mentioned systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the system of Internet or other electronic systems. Even so, in DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS we work and do our best to have the best facilities and security protocols. Links Contents In the same way, DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be visualized by means of electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the web page. If a user considers that there is a linked site with illegal or inappropriate content, they must inform DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS. These links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS and the individuals and entities that own the website to which they give access nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS with the manifestations, contents or services provided through them. DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally, and at any time, the links that appear on its website.
For any communication that needs to be made, you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L., C/ Professor Beltrán Báguena, 5 Planta 7, Oficina 9, 46009 Valencia. Phones and other ways of contact are also available to users on the contact page (https://dcip-consulting.com/contact/).
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions governing this website and all relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish law.